Messe Dusseldorf postpones Wire&Tube 2020
Last update 02.03.2020 : Messe Dusseldorf postpones Wire&Tube 2020 due to corona virus situation in the world. It said: In close coordination with all partners involved, the company will promptly discuss alternative trade fair dates in order to guarantee planning can reliably proceed.
- Gurfil attended the Wire & Tube 2012 Exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Gurfil Polypropylene Foam Tape is available
- Gurfil Kraft paper is available
- Gurfil Crepe paper is available.
- Gurfil Ripcord yarn is available
- Gurfil Fleece - Polyester Nonvowen tape is available.
- Gurfil Polypropylene (PP) Identification Tape is available
- Gurfil Waterblocking (Swelling) tape is available.
- Gurfil Semi-conductive tape is available
- Gurfil Semi-Conductive Waterblocking (Swelling) tape is available
- Gurfil Fiberglass yarn is available
- Gurfil Air Dry Unit is available at stock
- Gurfil attended the Wire & Tube 2014 Exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Gurfil attended the Wire & Tube 2016 Exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany
- Gurfıl attended the Wire South America Exhibition in Sao Paulo, Brazil between 06 - 08th of October, 2015
- Now in addition to 0,12 mm, 0,16 mm Aluminium Alloy Wire is available
- Gurfil became a sponsor for ITU Rocket Technology Club’s rocket project
- Waterblocking (Swellable) soft Yarn is now available
- Visit us at Wire 2020 ( Messe Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Messe Dusseldorf postpones Wire&Tube 2020
GURFIL started serving the electrical industry in 1981 with main the principle of quality, service, and responsibility. Today GURFIL has its place in the cable industry with these principles.
GURFIL has been serving its valued customers with foil and tape products for many years. In addition, GURFIL started its wire and cable machinery products several years ago and became the main supplier for the cable manufacturers.